Start dates: September 2018 (London), October 2018 (Manchester)
CPD: 164 verifiable hours
Duration: 2 years part time (14 taught units taking place approximately every 4/5 weeks)
Fees: £19,000 (non-members), £17,750 (FGDP members) Payment plan options are available.
Closing Date: 31st July 2018
- Hold current registration with the UK General Dental Council or equivalent in another country.
- Have completed Foundation Training and be practising in an appropriate environment where there is sufficient demand for restorative dentistry.
- Hold indemnity or insurance cover at an appropriate level.
- Have a high level of competence in English. (IELTS Level 7 or equivalent)
If you have any further questions, please contact us on 0207 869 6766 or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out why Mike Mulcahy thinks the Diploma in Restorative Dentistry will help you become a better practitioner.
Why you should apply.
A few comments from our course participants:
- "Very relevant to everyday practice; good to have lecturers who have been on the course and are in general practice."
- "If you wish to think more deeply / roundly / widely about the dentistry you practice and be able to justify what you do against the current evidence base, then do this course!"
- "Very refreshing to have speakers with some controversial ideas as this really got me thinking."
- "Perio could not have been any more dynaminc and exciting."
- "Clinical relevance was excellent. You managed to pack a lot into the course."
- “It was such a fulfilling and comprehensive course that really ticked all the boxes that I was looking for” Hear more from David Gray
- “The FGDP Restorative diploma has really had a positive impact on my clinical dentistry” Hear more view from Daniel Caga