The latest issue of Primary Dental Journal is now available to read online.
The General Issue questions our definition of dentistry, shines new light on Level 2 accreditation and tackles six clinical topics for general dental practice.
To view and download the issue, please go to https://journals.sagepub.com/home/prd or click on the papers listed below. All previous issues of PDJ are also temporarily available to access free of charge via the link (thereafter access will revert to being for FGDP(UK) Members and paid subscribers only).
Table of contents:
- Level 2 accreditation: a mythbuster
Janet Clarke, Divyash Patel
- Dentistry: time for a new meaning?
Nairn Wilson, Ian Mills
- Extra oral examination of the dental patient
- Facts and fallacies about restorative philosophies for the management of the worn dentition
Martin G. Kelleher, Igor R. Blum
- Breastfeeding – does it affect the occlusion?
Kate Parker, Matthew Chia
- Holistic patient assessment: dermatology in dental practice
David Chapireau, Saqib J. Bashir, Kathleen Fan
- Occlusion and temporomandibular disorders: the longest standing controversy in dental literature
- Service evaluation of recording jaw registrations for removable partial dentures in NHS general dental practices
Safoora Keshtgar, Francesca Tosson, Disha Mavani, Rima Sadhia Hussain, Sana Movahedi, Rupert Austin
FGDP(UK) members will receive their print copies in June.
We thank the authors, editors, peer reviewers and collaborators for contributing to the issue.