Here at the Faculty of General Dental Practice (UK), we pride ourselves in delivering ‘gold standard’ postgraduate education for dental professionals. To achieve this, we work in close collaboration with a variety of dental team members in teaching and assessment posts.
We are always developing new and exciting courses for which we require experts to support us in course development, right through to delivery and assessment.
Although we are ideally looking for experienced individuals, if you have the knowledge and a strong desire to be a part of postgraduate dental education and feel that you can make a difference, then we still want to hear from you!
As well as dentists, we welcome those with an interest in DCP training and development, so if you have any interest and experience in training DCPs please enter this information in Section 3 of the form.
Terms and Conditions
- You are welcome to express an interest in any of the roles, across any of the subjects
- You must indicate your level of experience by using the numerical scoring system
- You must have a dental qualification, GDC registration and some postgraduate education
- All information will be entered into a centrally stored confidential database
- When positions become vacant you will be notified and invited to apply with a personal statement in relation to the particular role and may also be invited to an interview
- All job descriptions, course dates and remuneration details will be disclosed at the time of recruiting for specific roles
- We will refresh the database on an annual basis, so you will be given the opportunity to update your credentials
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org