The Faculty of General Dental Practice (UK) has now re-commenced its Fellowship by Assessment award. Fellowship is awarded to members of the Faculty in recognition of the high standards they have achieved as a primary care dentist.
This new role of Fellowship Facilitator combines the previous positions of Assessor and Advisor/Mentor that existed under the ‘old’ Fellowship Programmes Applicants will have:
- Full registration with the General Dental Council as a dentist and be of good standing.
- Postgraduate qualification(s) appropriate to the post.
- Fellowship of the Faculty of General Dental Practice (UK) by assessment or equivalent.
- Sufficient time to undertake the role including compulsory training sessions.
- An in-depth understanding of portfolio assembly at postgraduate level, including familiarity with reflective report writing.
Please click here an application pack:
- Role description & Person Specification
- Application Form
Please return completed applications to Cherie Collins, Education & Qualifications Programme Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 20th April 2018.
Following the deadline candidate’s applications will be subject to a review panel.