Joining us as a Student Member is the start of your career journey with us.
From graduation to foundation training; from gaining the coveted MJDF postgraduate award to securing your first job and beyond; we are with you every step of the way.
We can guide and support your professional development through enhancing your skills, building up your CPD, and engaging with the dental community through leadership roles.
Your Student Membership benefits:
- Keep up to date with free online access to our respected quarterly journal, Primary Dental Journal
- Enhance your professional network, and access support from your local dental community through our Divisions
- Discounts on FGDP(UK) books and publications
- Take charge of your career with discounts on our range of courses, conferences and events
- Regular student e-newsletter to keep up to date with subjects that are relevant to you.
Student membership is free and you can join us in the 4th and 5th years of your BDS course.
Alternatively, download the Student Membership Application Form below, complete and email to email@example.com.