9.30am - 1.30pm, Saturday 19 September
Inequalities in oral health and challenges of oral care delivery in a post pandemic era are two of the topics covered in this FGDP(UK) webinar held in conjunction with CGDent and Prodental CPD.
Fiona Ellwood BEM FFGDP(UK) (Hon.)
Sessions & speakers:
- Introduction: Prof Robert Ireland
- Inequalities in Oral Health: Prof Nairn Wilson CBE FFGDP(UK), Chair of the College of General Dentistry
- Inequalities and joined up care pathways: Charlotte Waite, Chair BDA England Community Dental Services
- Challenges of oral care delivery in a post pandemic era: Prof Iain Chapple, Professor/Head of Periodontology, Consultant in Restorative Dentistry at Birmingham Dental School/Hospital
- Closing address: Rosemarie Khan CBE, Prof Robert Ireland
This webinar is free to view, however CPD certificates will be chargeable.
Details of forthcoming FGDP(UK) webinars are available at https://www.fgdp.org.uk/events.
A recording of this webinar will be free to view after the event at https://www.fgdp.org.uk/dental-webinars, where you can also access recordings of previous FGDP(UK) webinars.