You are in for a treat. FGDP(UK) Yorkshire's informative study day will cover diagnosis and management of tooth surface loss, dental adhesives, endodontic irrigation and an overview of dental trauma with an opportunity to participate in an interactive case-based discussion session.
Join us as highly regarded speakers Sanjeev Bhanderi and Matthew Holyoak deliver an engaging programme.
Aims and objectives:
- Diagnosis & management of tooth surface loss
- Simplification of Dental Adhesives for the GDP: Which bottle and when?
- Review on contemporary protocols for endodontic irrigation and shaping
- Current concepts in pulp protection
- The restoration of root-filled teeth: to bond or not to bond?'
- Overview on dental trauma with discussion of selected clinical cases
Speakers: Sanjeev Bhanderi BDS MSc MFGDP(UK) and Matthew Holyoak BDS MSc Rest Dent
Venue: The Village Hotel, Leeds South
For more information and to book your place, click here.