Learn about the four main complications that can occur with implants and the most effective ways to manage them. You'll also gain knowledge about how to maintain and monitor implants successfully.
Aims and objectives:
- Patient assessment, treatment planning, consent
- Short-term complications- pre-surgery, during-surgery and post-surgery
- Recognise case complexity in order to mitigate complications in implant dentistry
- Long-term complications- prosthesis fracture/loosening, abutment loosening/fracture, implant fracture, soft tissue complications
- Recognise stages of peri-implantitis and current concepts of management
- Maintenance protocols and monitoring for long-term success
Speaker: Dr Waseem Noordin
Venue: Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Worsley, M28 2QT
Time: 09:30 - 17:00
For more information and to book your place, click here.
You may also be interested in our Aesthetics on Natural Teeth and Implants Study Evening on 14 December 2017.
Have you considered our Diploma in Implant Dentistry? This two year, part-time course teaches implant primary dental care with both practical and theoretical learning. The additional skills you'll develop will allow you to increase the breadth and quality of the services you offer.