On this one day event, you'll learn about all apects of bonding, ceramic systems and management of the deep carious lesion. The day will close with a debate on the future of amalgam.
Aims and objectives:
- overview of contemporary dental cements
- understand the history of bonding agents
- benefit from an evidence-based evaluation of contemporary ceramic systems
- gain a thorough understanding of the deep carious lesion
- consider the future of amalgam
A three-course meal is included in the cost.
Speakers: Trevor Burke and Terry Donovan
Venue: Glasgow Science Centre, 50 Pacific Quay, Glasgow, G51 1EA
Hygienist, Therapist or DCP: £79
Glasgow Odonto: £229
Glasgow MJDF Study Group Members: £89