The course will combine hands-on and lecture based delivery from distinguished UK lecturers.
A £600 deposit is payable to FGDP(UK) at the time of booking. The full balance is to be paid 8 weeks before the course start date. An FGDP(UK) CPD certificate will be provided.
8-11 June 2020
- Hands-on onlay and veneer preparations, bonded amalgams and resin bonded bridges with Dr Hussain Patanwala
- Modern management of tooth wear with Dr Shamir Mehta including treatment planning exercises
- Medical emergencies, basic life support, update on local anaesthesia and drugs with Dr Kaushik Paul
- Small group teaching with interaction with speakers
- Tour of the University of Birmingham School of Dentistry
- Opportunity to meet the Dean and Board of FGDP(UK) in London
Dr Hussein Patanwala
Dr Patanwala is a Clinical Dental Tutor in Restorative at University of Birmingham School of Dentistry of Sutton Dental Care, a well-established and respected practice in Sutton Coldfield.
Dr Kaushik Paul
Dr Kaushik is a clinical dental tutor in oral surgery at the University of Birmingham School of Dentistry and a Specialty Dentist in Oral Surgery.
Dr Shamir Mehta
Dr Shamir Mehta is the Deputy Programme Director for the MSc in Aesthetic Dentistry) at King’s College London. His areas of interest are the management of worn teeth, aesthetic evaluation/ smile design, clinical occlusion and cracked tooth syndrome. He has co-authored the textbook ‘Practical Procedures in Aesthetic Dentistry’ and has contributed towards ‘The European Consensus Statement on Management Guidelines for Severe Tooth Wear.’
For further information contact:
Dr Abhi Pal, FGDP(UK) West Midlands Division: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Dr Eldo Koshy, local contact in India: email@example.com