Dr Reena Wadia, Specialist Periodontist:
Reena qualified from Barts and The London with the prestigious Gold Medal as well as numerous other undergraduate dental awards. Following general practice, Reena worked as a Senior House Officer in both Restorative Dentistry and Oral Surgery. Reena has completed the part-time speciality training programme in Periodontology at Guy’s Hospital. She now runs her own specialist periodontal referral clinic at Lister House on Wimpole Street and is also an associate specialist at King’s College Hospital.
Aims and Objectives
1. To outline our current understanding of the aetiology and risk factors of periodontal diseases.
2. To understand the new classification and its application.
3. To provide tips on delivering effective oral hygiene advice.
4. To understand the objectives of non-surgical periodontal therapy, including indications for antimicrobial therapy.
5. To discuss when and how to refer a patient for specialist care.
6. To briefly discuss the diagnosis and management of peri-implant diseases.
GDC outcome: C
Venue: 35-43 Lincoln's Inn Fields, Holborn, London WC2A 3PE
Time: 6.30pm registration / 7pm start
FGDP(UK) Member: £15
Non Member: £25
If you have any enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org