Jonathan Lee BDS MFDS RCSEd MJFDF RCSEng MClinDent Endo MEndo RCSEd
Aims and objectives
· To provide interactive practical advice and problem-solving solutions in endodontics.
· To give an overview of practical techniques to improve your ability for successfully finding endodontic canals
· To discuss techniques to prepare and disinfect canals and obturation.
· To highlight conversations with patients in regards to endodontic decision making and treatment
Anticipated learning outcomes
· To improve endodontic knowledge and techniques which can be easily applied to everyday practice.
· To be more confident when discussing endodontic procedures, mishaps and possible need for referral with patients.
· To have better understanding of case suitability and assessing a case prior to treatment.
· To understand the aim of endodontic treatment and how each part of the treatment undertaken works towards that aim.
Date: 27 March 2019
Venue: 35-43 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3PE
Time: 6.30pm registration / 7pm start
Non members: £20
To book your place please click here