7pm - 8.30pm
This webinar will look at the role of the DCP and what risks they face from COVID-19, and how they can keep themselves, their patients and colleagues safe. The webinar is held in conjunction with ProDental CPD and the College of General Dentistry.
Aims: To look at the role of the DCP currently in dentistry
- What are the real risks
- An overview of safe working
Objectives: At the end of this webinar the viewer will have a better understanding of the real risks, concerns and best practice ways of working currently.
CPD will be available.
Janet Clarke FFGDP(UK), Trustee, College of General Dentistry
- Imran Suida, Leadership Fellow, Health Education England
- Julie Deverick, President, British Society of Dental Hygiene & Therapy
- Fiona Ellwood BEM FFGDP(UK)(Hon.), Executive Director, Society of British Dental Nurses
- Louise Smith, Vice President, Society of British Dental Nurses
- Mikey Bateman, Association of Dental Administrators and Managers
- Debbie McGovern, President, British Association of Dental Therapists
- Adriana Anastasio, Senior Dental Nurse, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham
- Steve Campbell, President, Dental Laboratories Association
Details of other forthcoming FGDP(UK) COVID-19 webinars are available at https://www.fgdp.org.uk/events.
Recordings of previous FGDP(UK) COVID-19 webinars are available at https://www.fgdp.org.uk/dental-webinars