In recent weeks, the Deans of the Dental Faculties of the Royal Colleges in the UK and Ireland have been co-hosting a series of webinars about issues facing the dental profession during the Covid-19 pandemic.
The third webinar in our series, Preparing for the Challenges Ahead, will take place on Tuesday 5th May, 2020 at 6pm.
Ian Mills, Dean of FGDP(UK), will be joined by:
- Roshni Karia, Vice Dean, Faculty of General Dental Practice (UK)
- Professor Michael Escudier, Dean, Faculty of Dental Surgery of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Professor Fraser McDonald, Dean, Faculty of Dental Surgery of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Andrew Edwards, Dean, Faculty of Dental Surgery of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
- Professor Albert Leung, Dean, Faculty of Dentistry of the Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland
Register to join at https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/3507236890456162061.
During the webinar the Deans will be responding to your questions and comments, which we encourage you to submit your questions in advance via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A recording will be made available after the event.
A recording of the first webinar is available at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucLVWtI3qPo&feature=youtu.be.
A recording of the second webinar, entitled Managing the Emergency Dental Patient during COVID-19, is available at https://rcpsg.ac.uk/covid-19/digital-education/managing-the-emergency-dental-patient-during-covid-19.