In recent weeks, the Deans of the Dental Faculties of the Royal Colleges in the UK and Ireland have been co-hosting a series of one hour Q&A-based webinars about issues facing the dental profession during the Covid-19 pandemic.
The fifth webinar in our series, Health & Wellbeing, will take place at 6pm on Tuesday 2nd June 2020. REGISTER TO JOIN HERE.
The extreme pressures of the pandemic are threatening the health and wellbeing of dental professionals, so combatting stress and burnout will be the next subject for our panellists:
- Professor Michael Escudier, Dean, Faculty of Dental Surgery of the Royal College of Surgeons of England (Chair)
- Dr Janine Brooks MBE, Fellow, Faculty of General Dental Practice (UK)
- Dr Jimmy Boyle, Vice Dean, Faculty of Dental Surgery of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
- Professor Philip Taylor, Dean Elect, Faculty of Dental Surgery of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Professor Albert Leung, Dean, Faculty of Dentistry of the Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland
During the webinar the Deans will be responding to your questions and comments, which we encourage you to submit in advance via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A recording will be made available after the event and placed on our COVID-19 webinars webpage, where you can also find links to recordings of our earlier events.
A certificate for one hour's CPD will be issued to participants by the host Faculty.
Visit https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7503056759842342927?source=FGDP to register.
Members of the Faculty of General Dental Practice (UK) or the Faculty of Dental Surgery of the Royal College of Surgeons of England who are based in the UK or Ireland can access mental health and wellbeing support from a trained counsellor by calling 020 7869 6221. Further details are available here.
Other services providing health and wellbeing support to dental professionals during COVID-19 are listed here.