The session should enable participants to screen and diagnose periodontal diseases accurately & effectively, assess patients' level of risk for periodontitis and peri-implantitis and manage periodontitis and peri-implant diseases using MI techniques. You'll also be able to refer patients for surgery appropriately and deliver oral hygiene effectively.
Aims and objectives:
- Screen and diagnose periodontal diseases accurately & effectively
- Assess patients level of risk for periodontitis and Perio-implants
- Manage Perio diseases using MI techniques
- Know when to refer patients for surgery
- Deliver effective oral hygiene
Speaker: Philip Ower MSc BDS MGDSRCS
Venue: Marriott Hotel, Metrocentre, Gateshead NE11 9XF.
Time: 08:30 registration - 17:00
DCP member: £109
DCP non-member: £119
FD Trainer + 1 FD: £159
Accompanying nurse: £30