Postgraduate Diploma (with optional Advanced Certificate)
Truly comprehensive course using tried and tested systems - setting standards with the access to clinical dentistry and outstanding tutor support that you need
MEET THE TEAM AT OUR OPEN DAYS ON:
27TH SEPTEMBER IN LONDON (TIME:12:00-14:00)
Learn from the team that has been setting the standards in the provision and teaching of implant dentistry in the UK for more than 20 years.
- Expand your skills substantially through practical teaching (animal tissue and cadaveric) backed up with a sound theoretical understanding.
- Contemporary curriculum, appealing to dentists with a wide range of experience with dental implants.
- Three units delivered at top institutes in Europe: University of Tubingen (Germany); Lake Como Institute (Italy) and University Rey Juan Carlos (Madrid).
- Supported by key dental implant system providers such as Megagen and Dentsply.
- Awarded by the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- Progression to Masters programmes available at several universities.
- Opportunity to provide additional patient services: block bone grafts, sinus lifts, autogenous bone grafting and same day full arch restorations.
- Flexible payment plans and a substantial discount for FGDP(UK) members.
- Outstanding tutor support which extends two years beyond the formal programme.
"The opportunities when you progress through a programme such as this are endless"
Postgraduate Diploma (HONG KONG COHORT 2)
- Hong Kong cohort will comprise of 9 units, 6 units in HK and 3 units in the UK and EU
- Course will commence from 13th August 2019
- The Diploma is recognised by the Hong Kong Dental Council
NEXT: more information