Postgraduate Diploma (with optional Advanced Certificate)
This Diploma is an opportunity for you to study implantology from the Faculty which has been the UK’s standard setter in dentistry for over 25 years and whom, since 2005, has been setting the training standards in implant dentistry. All our postgraduate programmes have been designed to ensure you meet those standards of best practice and ensure excellence in oral care for all.
As tooth loss remains a significant problem, the use of dental implants is becoming an increasingly common treatment. In addition there is a rising demand for cosmetic dentistry. Alongside such treatment options, there is the need to maintain such interventions. This Diploma will therefore give you the techniques and clinical expertise to offer an enhanced, contemporary service which meets the needs of your patients.
- Expand your clinical skills substantially through practical teaching (animal tissue and cadaveric) backed up with a sound theoretical understanding.
- Opportunity to provide additional patient services: - block bone grafts, sinus lifts, autogenous bone grafting, same day full arch restorations and more.
- A Contemporary curriculum, appealing to dentists with a wide range of experience with dental implants.
- Three units delivered at top institutes in Europe: University of Tubingen (Germany); Lake Como Institute (Italy) and University Rey Juan Carlos (Madrid).
- Outstanding tutor support throughout the diploma.
- Supported by key dental implant system providers such as Megagen and Dentsply.
- Diploma awarded by the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- Progression to Masters programmes in the UK and Madrid.
- Flexible payment plans and a substantial discount for FGDP(UK) members.
Whether you work in an NHS, private or mixed practice, this Diploma will give you the opportunity to broaden the services you provide to your patients.
"The opportunities when you progress through a programme such as this are endless"
Study in Hong Kong
In addition to our UK-based Diploma, we run the Diploma in Hong Kong. The programme follows the same syllabus and high standards of teaching as the UK course.
- The Hong Kong programme comprises 9 units; 7 units in HK and 2 units in the UK and EU.
- The Diploma is recognised by the Hong Kong Dental Council.
- Applications for the 2020 intake are now open
NEXT: more information