Postgraduate Diploma (with optional Advanced Certificate)
Truly comprehensive course using tried and tested systems - setting standards with the access to clinical dentistry and outstanding tutor support that you need
Learn from the team that has been setting the standards in the provision and teaching of implant dentistry in the UK for more than 20 years.
- Expand your skills substantially through practical teaching (animal tissue and cadaveric) backed up with a sound theoretical understanding.
- Contemporary curriculum, appealing to dentists with a wide range of experience with dental implants.
- Three units delivered at top institutes in Europe: University of Tubingen (Germany); Lake Como Institute (Italy) and University Rey Juan Carlos (Madrid).
- Supported by key dental implant system providers such as Megagen and Dentsply.
- Awarded by the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- Progression to Masters programmes available at several universities.
- Opportunity to provide additional patient services: block bone grafts, sinus lifts, autogenous bone grafting and same day full arch restorations.
- Flexible payment plans and a substantial discount for FGDP(UK) members.
- Outstanding tutor support which extends two years beyond the formal programme.
"The opportunities when you progress through a programme such as this are endless"
Postgraduate Diploma (HONG KONG COHORT 3)
- Hong Kong cohort will comprise of 9 units, 6 units in HK and 3 units in the UK and EU
- Applications for 2020 intake will open in due course
- The Diploma is recognised by the Hong Kong Dental Council
NEXT: more information